Friday, February 1, 2013

"This is not a hoax"

I've been seeing this video start to pop up on the social networks this week...


Now look, if someone were ever to say "raise your hand if you believe in extraterrestrial life", I'd dislocate my right shoulder raising my hand so fast.

But what we have here is six minutes of some dude on YouTube talking about aliens like that stubborn mule from Family Guy...



Anytime someone is SO unreasonable, it's hard to trust their "expertise".  If I were to bury an old "Predator" action figure in the woods and he were to find it, there'd be a new video on YouTube posted within MINUTES.  It would be all about how aliens are among us, they are heavily armed, and kind of look like NE Patriots Linebacker Brandon Spikes...


A little Googling of the guy (that sounds dirty) only results in more stupid videos with his name in the title, plus "100% proof of Aliens".

You ready for 100% proof of ghosts?  I saw one once.  There you go.  I'd tell you more, but that's all you need to know.  Ghosts exist.

How about proof of Zombies?  I watch the Walking Dead.  BOOM.  End of discussion.

The X-Files nailed it...



No comments:

Post a Comment