Thursday, March 21, 2013

The "R" is for REVOLUTION

My thought process when going to the RMV is like this...
1) Dread the thought of sitting in those uncomfortable wooden benches for an hour.
2) Begin to think about ways to kill time while waiting for my number to be called.
3) Realize that I have a smartphone so the possibilities are ENDLESS.
4) Look forward to catching up on my podcasts/handheld games.
5) Get very excited to go to the RMV.


So there I was, tweeting away the day and laughing at the jokes coming through my earbuds, when I notice the sign in front of me...


So then my thought process went like this...
1) Get really disappointed that I'm going to have to put my phone away.
2) Realize that I can still listen to podcasts with my cell phone in my pocket.
3) Look around and realize EVERY PERSON IN THE RMV IS ON THEIR CELL PHONE.
4) Forget it, I'm taking a picture of this sign on Instagram... with my cell phone.
5) Get very excited that I'm an enemy of the state and got away with it.

Sorry if you're now scared of me for my pure badassery and first-world-anarchic ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment