Monday, January 28, 2013

Indoor pool, anyone?

Last night leaving work...



Crazy to watch...



I heard the fire alarm going off when I first showed up at work, but didn't call, figuring that the fire-department were already aware.  Leaving work two hours later, I noticed that the fire alarm was still going strong, and one door on the side of the building had water gushing from both the top and bottom.  Unfortunately, the door was on an unlit side of the building behind a fence, so I couldn't get a good picture.

As it turned out, something had set-off the sprinkler system inside the building, and one small room had become so flooded through the course of the night that it was nearly full-to-the-top.

The building used to be occupied by local TV station WB-56... so clearly it's been vacant for some time now.  But I've heard that a very well-known auto-salesman is planning on moving in.  Good thing he has some money to cover the flood-damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment